Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowmen

I love snowmen – they are my favorite thing about this time of year.  I haven’t seen an actual snowman for a really long time.  Probably because I live in the Bay Area and we don’t get a lot of snow.

So to fill in the snowman blanks in my real life, I like to decorate with them.  Today I will help you to smile by sharing some of my favorite snowmen on the blog!

I made this snowman wall hanging recently – it features three bundled snowmen hiding behind a fence.

This one is part of another wall hanging I made last winter…this little guy is one of my favorites.


And to top it off, I found some flannel sheets on sale this week that I just couldn’t pass up – part of the reason was the price, but I admit, it was the snowmen that sealed the deal.



Hope you are smiling…..

J

No comments:

Post a Comment