Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dishwasher

I love my dishwasher.  It holds quite a bit and it’s pretty convenient.  It has lots of settings and it’s very quiet which is a plus!  The one thing it doesn’t do is clean itself out….I mean, it’s high-tech and all, but it won’t clean itself out and make sure all the dishes get back into the proper locations.

So it REALLY makes me smile when, as I am stepping into the shower, I hear the dishes getting put away.  I like to think of it as my dishwasher going high-tech and fulfilling my wishes.   But, it’s very nice to know that the guys in my house see it as something worthy of their time.  I’m never sure which one has cleaned it out, but I seek them out and thank them asap! 

There is something so wonderful about coming into the kitchen with the dishwasher unloaded and ready for the day! 

Thanks guys!  You make me smile!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment