Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Breakfast

My family wondered what got into me today – I really wanted a good, old-fashioned, country inn style breakfast!

I cooked up some turkey bacon, some eggs and fresh cream biscuits and made some homemade hash browns.  We enjoyed some fruit salad too, compliments of Ken.  We all gathered around the table and enjoyed all the great food and drink and conversation. 

This really made me smile, because I hardly ever make breakfast – unless it’s for dinner.  There just doesn’t seem to be enough time to put something like that together!  We usually all just fend for ourselves with smoothies, hot cereal or whatever. 

Today is our last airport run for awhile – Jeremy is heading home today and we have to say good-bye.  Breakfast was a nice ending to all the visitors and friends and family we’ve had with us since before Thanksgiving sharing food, fun and fellowship. 

We’ll look back on this time with smiles!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment