Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

We are celebrating a special day in America.  I suppose it shouldn’t be just one day in America – thanksgiving should be a part of every day of our lives wherever we are.

I am thankful for too many things to list here…but I am thankful for my family – past, present, and future.  For friends who love you even though you struggle sometimes, for perspective that can change and bring new light to dark thinking.  I am thankful for the beauty all around us, for good food and happy people to share it.  I am thankful for each new day.

I am thankful for the challenges too – because without the challenges, the wonderful things wouldn’t be so wonderful.  Those difficult things we all go through teach us so much, and help us to become richer, fuller, better people.

Happy giving of thanks…for the tangible and the intangible – so many things that make me smile!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment