Friday, November 26, 2010

Bowling Makes Me Smile

I love to bowl – I love the movement and the action of the balls and pins.  I love watching the others around me bowl, some great, some not so great.  I love watching families and people having a good time and cheering each other on and trying to help each other figure out why they spend so much time in the gutters.

I have two really great bowlers in my family – they are the best bowlers I know, they are so good, I consider them part of my 15 minutes of fame.  One is my 87 year old mother-in-law (you read that correctly) and the other is my husband.  They have fantastic averages and they are fun to watch because they are so smooth and in control and consistent too. 



We went bowling today – the day after Thanksgiving – and these two unbelievable bowlers got beat – at least in the first game by…….ME!!!  It was a great game and I won by 12 pins.  I really think this smile will last a long time. 

Yep, still smiling…..

J

No comments:

Post a Comment