Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weather

This afternoon I was listening to the news while driving home after shopping at a local craft store.  The opening line was, “It is winter….another cold front is sweeping across the east coast.”

I looked out my window to blue skies and sunshine then down to my outside temperature gauge – a balmy 64°.  I’m sorry east coast; I’m sorry football teams who had to play in below freezing temperatures! 

I don’t want to spoil the secret, but it is gorgeous in the Bay Area this week – and last week and they are saying, next week too.  I barbecued last night – I spent some time today reading on the deck with a perfectly clear view of San Francisco.  It is really nice here right now.

We have a friend visiting from London and she’s soaking up the sunshine and blue skies for all she’s worth – to take home to the rainy, dreary, cold weather at home.

The wonderful weather and the chance to wish summer here soon has me smiling today!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment