Monday, January 31, 2011

San Francisco Pt. 2

One of my favorite places is San Francisco!  I never thought I would say that.  For a long time, I didn't even want to be in the state of California.  Now I look out my window and everyday, I see San Francisco and I’m so happy!



San Francisco has a distinctive skyline.  It has great places to go and wonderful things to see.  We’ve taken our bikes over and toured the city – that’s such a great way to see the sights!




 One Sunday, we took the bikes on the Ferry and then rode up and down the Embarcadero, stopping for coffee and sight seeing and just really enjoying the sunshine!








One time we took the bikes on BART and rode up to the grassy area past Fisherman’s Wharf to watch the Blue Angels fly.  Spectacular.









San Francisco is certainly one of my favorite places!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment