Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gal at the Bank

I had the opportunity to go to the bank today.  I really like where we bank because the location is convenient and the people who work there are nice and very helpful.

There is one gal who is a teller there who just makes me smile!  She always greets me with a huge smile and is very patient as I work through all my transactions.  I will let other people pass me so I can go to her window.  I’m not sure what they think, because no one likes to wait in line, but I don’t mind a bit if I can go to her window.

I don’t think bank tellers make a lot of money.  I don’t think they are always blessed with pleasant, patient customers.  No matter how crazy it’s been for her, and she’s told me once or twice that she has had a rough day; she greets me with a smile and helps me as if I’m the only customer that matters.  That just makes my day!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment