Friday, April 8, 2011

Blowing Kisses

Yesterday, I was doing a little shopping at Safeway.  I heard a baby talking as I began down one aisle.  He was with his grandmother and they were talking back and forth.

As I went by, he caught my eye and locked in for a good long stare.  I smiled, waved and continued walking.  When I looked back, he was still watching me, and then he put his hand over his mouth.  His grandmother looked at him and then at me and said, “Oh, he’s blowing you kisses!”  At this point, he nearly knocked her in the face sending that kiss to me!

I sent one back to him and he continued to blow them back to me as long as I was within eye-shot.  That little cutie certainly made my day!

J

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. I like making funny faces at children when their mothers aren't looking...then putting on an innocent face when they're trying to figure out why their kids are giggling. bahaha

    ReplyDelete