Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I started spring cleaning yesterday.  I cleaned out all the office papers and organized everything.  It didn't take me very long and I was finished and into the sewing center before I knew it.

I threw out old papers, envelopes, candy, and today, dust bunnies – lots of dust bunnies.  I really don’t know how they do it but they reproduce just like….well you know.

So the house is beginning to feel like spring.  It was very windy today, a cold, steady wind.  I had the windows open and it just made all the cleaning and tidying so refreshing! 

I love the spring – but then I love every season.  But I really do love the spring.  There’s hope involved.  The sun comes out and things thaw.  Tensions ease.  Peace is restored. 

Spring makes me smile.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment