Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Those “Great” Kids


I have fifteen great nieces and nephews.  I haven’t met them all yet, but they are pretty special to me.  Some of them are young adults and some are teens and some are little children and a couple are babies.  We have a pretty big family and it was spread out, so the “greats” have come along for awhile.

They make me smile – all of them, even the ones I haven’t met yet because they are really great kids.  They have some pretty great personalities and I love looking at pictures of them – thanks to Facebook!

The thing that really makes me smile though is how much they make my siblings (the grandparents) smile.  There is something pretty special about seeing my sisters and brothers come alive when interacting with their grandkids. 

J

No comments:

Post a Comment