Sunday, July 24, 2011

Too Many Reasons to Smile

I haven’t written for awhile and it’s not because I haven’t been smiling or that there isn’t anything to smile about.
Although it seems the world is coming apart at the seams sometimes, I continue to find little things in my everyday life that make me smile.  Appreciation for the little things is, I believe, the key!
I have been enjoying having Jeremy and Jennifer home for a bit.  Jeremy didn’t have too long here, but we had some pretty smile-packed days with him before he returned to PA.  We played NERTS – the best card game of all time.  Jer beat me this time – wow…!  We had to try to play with him singing various 50’s and 60’s favorites in the funniest voice ever.  We laughed and cried!
Jen is still here for a bit which is nice.  We really enjoy having a few extra family members around to share time with! 
So, I hope you are still smiling with me.  Truly, there are so many reasons to smile!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment