Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cookies in the Freezer


Today, I baked.  I also sewed, did laundry, cut hair, cleaned up, and fixed the phone problem with help from a friendly guy on chat. 

But – the thing that made me smile the most is knowing that from my mixing and baking and forming and freezing – there are trail mix cookies, and berry muffins in the freezer.  These go along with the pumpkin bread and ranger cookies I put in there a couple of weeks ago.

Having these little goodies in the freezer is so convenient – you can take a loaf of bread or a few muffins with you when you visit a friend who is sick or recovering or you can bake a dozen cookies when the friends of the kids show up and want to play games and hang out. 

Yep – I’m ready for anything – well, almost anything with cookies in my freezer!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment