Sunday, June 26, 2011

Worked Today!

I worked today at OSH - it was a beautiful morning there - lots of sunshine and blue skies.  I watered everything in the nursery today.  I love watering - it's soothing, relaxing, cooling and the best part is that you get to see every single, solitary plant in the nursery, learn a little bit about it and then want it in your backyard.


When I finished working, I changed my shirt, so I wouldn't get grabbed by customers needing help and I became a customer.  I went through the nursery and bought a bunch of plants and pots.  We are the proud owners of an avocado tree, a lemon tree, some pretty great flowers and some ground cover - and a new patio set for the deck!  Wow!  


I obviously have a "return my paycheck to my employer" policy.



J




No comments:

Post a Comment