Monday, May 9, 2011

Some of My Favorite Things

Yesterday, Mother’s Day, was a very busy day….and I missed my blog post, so here it is.

Some of my favorite things from Friday evening to Monday morning (I like to stretch my Mother's Day Holiday into a long-weekend kinda thing):

Dinner in the crock-pot, Jonah’s homemade cookies, mosaic turtles and colorful hanging candles filled with chocolate-covered cherries, Jonah’s homemade muffins with coffee, surprises for friends, Abbie’s chocolate-eating antics, listening to Karen laughing so hard over a story about Max licking a door knob after getting some catnip, turkey wraps for dinner, toasted coconut cupcakes, gift cards, flowers, pizza, movies, cast iron griddle, Peet's coffee, poems, and Amazon.com, Tim, Karen, Brian, Scott, Joshy, Jim, Chris, Mason, Josh, Jen, Jeremy, Jonah and Ken.  J Thank you!

I hope you all had a great weekend – mine gave me many things to smile about!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment