Monday, February 21, 2011

Starbucks VIA

I don’t often endorse a product, but this is different….this is coffee.


Starbucks VIA is the best instant coffee I have ever had.  It’s convenient to tuck inside your purse or pocket and can go anywhere with you.

It’s a great thing to have on hand if you have a few friends who like decaf and you don’t want to brew a separate pot.  The flavor of the decaf is excellent – another thing they got right!

It is a really great product and I love keeping some on hand for quick travel mug fill-ups or when it just doesn’t make sense to make an entire pot of coffee. 

I used to have a supplier (a child who was an employee of Starbucks) but now I have to buy it the old fashioned way….at Costco.

Check it out – it will make you smile.

J

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this recommendation. It's pricey but you get what you pay for.
    Pricey but Nicey.

    ReplyDelete